How to Install InfraRecorder on Windows
by: Revengksky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a rjdreyes)
I came across to the web to find a free burning tools for Windows, luckily, on searching. I find InfraRecorder CD/DVD burning tool.
A Free CD/DVD burning solution for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, it is small (only 4MB) but yet power package features, easy to use applications, good to interface, plus it has right tools like other burning tools.
Here’s the steps / instructions on how to install infraRecorder on Windows:
1. Download InfraRecorder for Windows on Official Site. Run the installer afterwards.
2. Sometimes Security Warning alerts unknown software, so ignore it (Do you want to run the file?), click Run.
3. Select Language. Default is English. Click Ok afterwards.
4. Welcome Setup appears, just click Next.
5. License Agreement appears, click I Agree afterwards you read the agreement.
6. Choose Components appears, Select Full, to get all the packages. Then, click Next.
7. Choose Install Location (Installation path were you to put the program). Then, click Install.
8. Installation begins and kindly wait, afterwards Installation is complete. Then, click Close.
9. Run the program, you can actually copy an image of your cd / dvd disc or burn it.
I hope it helps you out 🙂
Related Entries / References :
InfraRecorder – A Best Free CD/DVD Burning Solution by Jcyberinux
How to Burn a CD/DVD to Create ISO Image using InfraRecorder by Jcyberinux
How to Burn an ISO Files or Images to a CD, DVD, CDRW, DVDRW using InfraRecorder by Jcyberinux
InfraRecorder Official Site
Download InfraRecorder Official Site