How to withdraw or transfer your money/funds from PayPal Account to any Bank Savings Account (such as BPI, BDO, etc…)
(Note : By doing this, I expected you have an internet connection, paypal account and bank account)
* BANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT (BPI, BDO, It’s up to you) – You may also need the Bank Names and Bank Codes, for the Philippine Bank Names/Codes (click here).
*ADD A BANK ACCOUNT TO YOUR PAYPAL. (If you don’t know how to do it, follow the instructions below.)
(1) On your Account Overview, hover to Profile then click Add/Edit Bank Account.
(2) Click Add.
(3) Fill the necessary information, such as exact Name, Bank Name, Bank Code, Account Number, and then click Continue. Review it first before you submit it, to avoid any withdrawal issues in the future. That’s it!
Withdraw/Transfer your PayPal Funds to your Bank Account follow this steps:
1. On your Account Overview, click Withdraw.
2. Click Withdraw funds to your bank account.
3. Add an Amount to withdraw from your PayPal Account, from the drop-down menu, choose a Bank Account, and afterwards click Continue.
* Banks deducts transaction fees from your PayPal Withdrawal. Fees vary on Bank Accounts that you have.
* To check the status, click on the History – Basic Search, to find your transaction history.
* Transaction process usually takes 2 – 5 days, varies on certain holidays and weekend periods.
* In case you experience a problem, contact PayPal and your Bank Account to know the know more about the status of your transactions.
That’s it. Hopefully this helps you out 🙂
(Disclosure: PayPal, BPI, BDO /Info/Logo/Images/Pictures have a respective copyright. We used it for demonstration purpose only.)
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.
Related Links / Articles / Entries / References / Sources:
How to Verify your PayPal Account using MasterCard or Visa / Debit or Credit Card by Jcyberinux
Paypal – Official Site
Ebay.ph – Bank Codes of Major Banks in the Philippines – Official Site