How to verify your PayPal Account using your own Bank Account (MasterCard or Visa / Debit or Credit Card)
Why PayPal? As for online transactions such as withdraw or transfer funds or even online payments, PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online, via a mobile device and in store. I completely trust using PayPal for my daily online transactions.
*SIGN IN FIRST ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. If you don’t have one, sign up for paypal account (click here).
* CREDIT/DEBIT CARD (Preferably, it’s easy to apply – using EON Debit Card from Unionbank – how to apply click here) – You may used other Debit Card, I just used EON for demonstration.
* When you already have a PayPal Account and Credit/Debit Card Account like MasterCard, Visa, EON / eWallet cards, then it’s time to process your PayPal Account Verification.
1. Login to your PayPal account, you can proceed to process on verification of your PayPal account, click Get Verified.
2. To confirm your credit/debit card, fill the necessary information, such as First Name, Card Type, Card Number, Expiry date, Security Code and Billing Address. After that, click Continue.
3. The next page will fill in the card details for you, click Save and Continue to generate your 4-digit code that will reflect on your credit card statement or debit card bank statement.
*Note: To generate 4-digit code, a small charge will reflect on your credit/debit card. This amount will be automatically reimbursed in your PayPal account within 24 hours. But, please allow 2 – 5 days for the 4-digit code to reflect on your statement.
5. Once you have the 4-digit code, login your PayPal account, click on Profile, click My Money, click Update beside credit/debit cards, click Enter PayPal code, and then input your 4-digit code to complete whole process of verification of PayPal account.
Congratulations you already verified your PayPal account!
Note: You can also add your credit/debit card, and fill the necessary information, after that you can start your online transactions.
That’s it. Hopefully this helps you out 🙂
(Disclosure: PayPal, Unionbank EON Debit Card /Info/Logo/Images/Pictures have a respective copyright. We used it for demonstration purpose only.)
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.
Related Links / Articles / Entries / References / Sources:
How to Apply Unionbank EON Debit Card by Jcyberinux
Paypal – Official Site
Paypal Guide – Unionbankph.com – Official Site