– Samsung Gear S features a 2-inch curved Super AMOLED display, providing a richer view with a beautiful and easy-to-use user interface.
– Extends its communication capabilities to include 3G as well as Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity, allowing users to stay informed with seamless notifications from social networks, calendars and applications even when away from their phone.
– Provides easy access to relevant information through essential widgets and combined notification boards.
– Turn-by-turn pedestrian navigation provided by HERE, a 24-hour news and views service from The Financial Times ‘fastFT’, works together with advanced-reading technology from Spritz.
– Samsung Gear S is also a perfect health and fitness companion with more enhanced multi-sensors, built-in GPS, and robust S Health features. In addition, applications such as Nike+ Running allow users to track their runs and stay motivated while on the move, without their smartphone.
SPECS/FEATURES OF GEAR S:
Availability / Price: The Samsung Gear S will be available in global markets in phases through Samsung’s retail channels, e-commerce websites and via carriers beginning October. UPDATE: Available via Samsung Wearable Tech Shop on Novermber 7th. Price: TBA
Disclosure: Samsung – Gear S and Tizen Platform – Info / Logo / Images / Pictures have a respective copyright. We used it for demonstration purpose only.
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.
Related Links / Articles / Entries / References / Sources:
Samsung Mobile Press – Official Site