How to Burn a Disc Image File to CD, DVD, CDRW or DVDRW Blank Disc using Astroburn Lite by Jcyberinux
by: Revengksky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a rjdreyes – jcyberinux.com)
I came across to the web to find a free burning tools for Windows, luckily, on searching. I find Astroburn LiteCD/DVD burning tool.
A Free CD/DVD burning solution for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, it is small (only 6MB) but yet power package features, easy to use applications, good to interface, plus it has right tools like other burning tools.
Here’s the steps / instructions on How to write an ISO Images to CD, DVD, CDRW, DVDRW using Astroburn Lite on Windows :
(Note: I expected you are already installed Astroburn Lite on Windows Operating System, if not yet, click here to follow the instruction on How to install Astroburn Lite)
1. Run the Astroburn Lite. Insert your Blank CD/DVD/CDRW/DVDRW disc to the CD/DVD ROM Drive.
2. At the Astroburn Lite Menu, click on Image. Click on the Image Browse(Disc w/ Magnifying Glass).
3. Select an ISO Image (*.iso, or any disc image files) of your choice, click Open afterwards.
4. After the ISO Image added, specify the Device to be used to burn the image. You may change the value of the Write speed(I choose the lower write speed – because it will make more precise writing than higher write speed).
5. Click to Start Burn, to start the burning or writing the ISO Image to the Blank Disc.
(Note: If you’re using Blank CDRW or DVDRW Disc, just make sure it’s still unused. If you still insist to burn it, just make sure the files or the contents on the CDRW or DVDRW are no longer needed)
It appears that the CDRW or DVDRW disc is not empty, let it clean by the program. (Just make sure the files or the contentsare no longer needed). Click Ok to continue to erase and burn it.
6. Just wait until it finish to burn the ISO Image on the Blank CD or DVD Disc. 🙂
I hope it helps you out 🙂
The good thing is 100% Freeware Software for Home Use Only, Not for Commercial Use! So try it now! 🙂
Related Entries / References :
Astroburn Lite – A Free Burning CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays Burning Solution by Jcyberinux
How to Install Astroburn Lite on Windows by Jcyberinux
Astroburn Official Site
Download Astroburn Lite Official Site