How to Burn a CD/DVD To ISO Image using InfraRecorder, How to Burn a CD/DVD to Create ISO Image using InfraRecorder
by: Revengksky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a rjdreyes – jcyberinux.com)
I came across to the web to find a free burning tools for Windows, luckily, on searching. I find InfraRecorder CD/DVD burning tool.
InfraRecorder, a Free CD/DVD burning solution for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, it is small (only 4MB) but yet power package features, easy to use applications, good to interface, plus it has right tools like other burning tools.
Here’s the steps / instructions on how to create, make or burn ISO images using InfraRecorder on Windows :
(Note: I expected you are already installed InfraRecorder on Windows Operating System, if not yet, click here to follow the instruction on how to install InfraRecorder)
1. Run the InfraRecorder. Insert your CD/DVD disc to the CD/DVD ROM Drive.
2. At the InfraRecorder Menu, click on Read Disc. At General Tab, Locate the Drive Letter of your CD/DVD ROM Drive as the Source. (The CD/DVD Disc to be Burn to ISO Image)
3. Click three dots on the box (…) to browse where you going to put or the destination of the ISO Image. Put a name on it (its up to you).
4. At Read Tab, Leave uncheck both box, then Read Speed to Maximum (since it’s just like copying your CD/DVD disc into your hard drive.
5. Click Ok aftewards, to start to burn or to create an ISO Image of you CD/DVD Disc. Wait until its finish.
I hope it helps you out 🙂
Related Entries / References :
InfraRecorder – A Best Free CD/DVD Burning Solution by Jcyberinux
How to Install InfraRecorder CD/DVD Burning Tool on Windows by Jcyberinux
How to Burn an ISO Files or Images to a CD, DVD, CDRW, DVDRW using InfraRecorder by Jcyberinux
InfraRecorder Official Site
Download InfraRecorder Official Site