What so good about it? It’s a 49″ Android-powered Ultra HD 4K TV and also a Smart TV with running specs of 1.45GHz Quad-core of CPU and MStar of chipset, 2GB of RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable via microSD card slot), Wi-FI support, and pre-bundled with superb sound system. All of these specs within the price range of $645.
Mi TV 2 Android-powered 4K TV
Mi TV 2 Key Specs:
– MIUI TV Android-based OS
– 49″ Ultra HD 4K (3840×2160) panel
– 15.5cm ultra-thin frame / 6.2mm bezel
– 1.45GHz Quad-core Cortex-A9 Processor | MStar 6A918 Chipset | Mali-45-MP4 GPU
– 8GB internal storage (Expandable via microSD card slot)
– 2GB of RAM
– 802.11ac 2×2 Wi-FI support
– 8-speaker soundbar + 120W subwoofer
– Dedicated 11-key remote + gesture remote app
Price / Availability: The Mi TV 2 will be available in China. It will retail for around $645 for (estimated/converted PHP 28,160.70 in Philippine pesos as of May 24, 2014). No word yet if the company will expand it to other country or just in China.
(Disclosure: Xiaomi Mi TV 2 – Info / Logo / Images / Pictures has a respective copyright. We used it for demonstration purpose only.)
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.