Uxtheme.dll is missing or not found or corrupted on Windows XP
by: Revengsky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a rjdreyes – jcyberinux.com)
This immediate fix should fix the issue. Regarding Uxtheme.dll update patch..
How this steps / instructions on resolving an issue regarding uxtheme.dll :
1. Download Replacer.zip to easily patch the uxtheme.dll missing, corrupted or missing file.
Replacer is a tool that can replace a system file without booting on a safe mode, be sure that your account has an administration privileges.
2.Download Uxtheme.dll patch and unzip/unrar it. (These links isn’t mine but I think it’s all working, to be advised used it at your risk.)
3. Extract Replacer.zip then run Replacer.cmd.
4. Browse to C:\Windows\System32 (where the installation directory of your Windows XP OS), then find uxtheme.dll file. After that, Drag uxtheme.dll to the command prompt windows of Replacer.cmd
5. Press Enter after you drag the file, after that it will tell you to drag the replacement file for it, so drag the (newly download) uxtheme.dll, then press Enter. Then press Y to continue.
6. Wait until it finish. Press any key to continue after it finish the patch, then reboot or restart your computer.
7. If all fails, used this patch instead, Download uxtheme.dll at dll-files.com, then install it and let it run to fix automatically your uxtheme.dll errors. (These link isn’t mine but I think it’s all working, to be advised used it at your risk.)
Related Entries / Articles / Links / References / Resources :
Replacer Official Site – Download
Uxtheme.dll patch – Download for Windows XP SP1 at Softpedia.com
Uxtheme.dll patch – Download for Windows XP SP2 at Softpedia.com
Uxtheme.dll patch – Download for Windows XP SP3 at Softpedia.com
Download uxtheme.dll at dll-files.com