IN HIGHLIGHTS: What’s new about Xperia Z2 Tablet?
– Capture HD photos and videos in any light condition with the Xperia Z2 Tablet’s 8.1MP camera with Exmor RS™ for mobile. Perfect for video calling, the 2.2MP front-facing HD chat camera is ideal for catching up with family and friends.
– 10.1” Full HD TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile with Live Colour LED powered by X-Reality™ for mobile engine delivers a superb viewing experience.
– S-Force Surround™ Sound and Digital Noise Cancelling for unrivalled audio quality.
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with 2.3 GHz quad-core Krait CPUs, 3GB RAM, 4G LTE and Battery STAMINA Mode for fast, lasting performance.
– World’s slimmest (6.4mm) and lightest (426g for Wi-Fi / 439g for LTE/3G) waterproof (IP55/IP58) tablet for ultimate portability.
– The large 6000mAh lithium polymer battery, together with Sony’s leading Battery STAMINA Mode, provides up to 10 hours of uninterrupted multimedia usage and more than 100 hours music playback without having to recharge your battery.
– Turn your tablet into a laptop with the BKC50BT Bluetooth® Keyboard and Tablet Cover Stand that connects to your tablet for the ultimate laptop experience. The inclusion of OfficeSuite Pro 7 means you can view, edit and share native Microsoft Office files giving you the flexibility to work where and when you need to.
– Unique accessories to further enhance your tablet experience for work and play such as: BSC10 Bluetooth® Speaker dock with Magnetic Charging Pad that lets you enjoy all your online and offline entertainment content with superior sound – all whilst charging. BRH10 Bluetooth® Remote with Handset Function adds full multimedia remote control functionality to your movie and gaming experience, as well as easy call handling via IP telephony or voice calling (LTE/3G variant only). Turn your tablet into a gaming console experience with Wireless Controller (DUALSHOCK®3).
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: The Xperia Z2 Tablet will launch globally from March 2014.
The Philippine price of the Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet not yet disclosed. The Sony Xperia Z2 LTE Tablet price is PHP 31,150 (cmkcellphones.com).
SONY XPERIA Z2 Tablet Technical Specifications:
OS: Android Jelly Bean 4.4 (KitKat)
DISPLAY: 10.1-inches TFT capacitive touchscreen / 1920 x 1200 pixels / 224ppi / 16M colors / Multi-touch up to 10 fingers / Shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass / Sony Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2 / Screenshot capturing / Wide colour gamut
CPU/CHIPSET: 2.3 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Qualcomm APQ8074+MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 – Krait 400
GPU: Adreno 330
STORAGE MEMORY: 16GB Internal / Expandable via microSD card slot up to 128GB
NETWORK/SIM – (Does not apply to Wi-Fi only versions): Micro-SIM | Support 2G, 3G, & 4G LTE | UMTS HSPA+ 850 (Band V), 900 (Band VIII), 1700 (Band IV), 1900 (Band II), 2100 (Band I) MHz | GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz | LTE Band I, Band II, Band III, Band IV, Band V, Band VII, Band VIII, Band XIII, Band XVII, Band XX
CAMERA: BACK: 8.1-megapixel camera, Autofocus, 3264 x 2448 pixels / FRONT: 2.2-megapixel front-facing camera [email protected]
CAMERA OTHER DETAILS / FEATURES: 8x digital zoom, HD video recording (1080p), Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor, HDR for both picture/film, Burst Mode, Scene recognition, Sweep Panorama, Smile detection, Face detection, Touch focus, Superior Auto, Geo-tagging
MULTIMEDIA: Music Player, Video Player, Picture (Album), Stereo FM Radio with RDS I Image capture, supported format: JPEG | Image playback, supported formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WebP | Video recording, supported formats: 3GPP, MP4 | Video playback, supported formats: 3GPP, MP4, M4V, MKV, AVI, XVID, WEBM | Audio recording, supported formats: 3GPP, MP4, AMR | Audio playback supported formats: AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM, Vorbis, WMA
CONNECTIVITY / COMMUNICATION: Bluetooth 4.0 | Micro USB support and USB High speed 2.0 | USB charging | 3.5mm audio jack (CTIA) | Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac | Wi-Fi Hotspot | WiFi Direct | DLNA | NFC | ANT+ wireless technology | MHL 3.0 support | Screen mirroring | Throw | Xperia Link | Synchronisation via Exchange ActiveSync, Google Sync and Facebook | TV side view | Remote control application | PC Companion | Media Go
GPS: A-GPS and GLONASS support
SENSORS: Accelerometer, Gyro, Compass
BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh
DIMENSIONS: 266 x 172 x 6.4 mm (10.47 x 6.8 x 0.25 inches)
WEIGHT: 439 g (15.49 oz)
COLORS: Black and White
DURABILITY: IP55/58 Dust and Water Resistance (under 1.5 m of fresh water for up to 30 minutes in compliance with IP58)
(Disclosure: Sony – Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Info / Video / Logo / Images / Pictures have a respective copyright. We used it for demonstration purpose only.)
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.