The Japanese tech giant – Sony recently released their new camera – A5100, the world’s smallest interchangeable lens camera. Featuring the same Fast Hybrid AF sensor behind the a6000’s world’s fastest AF performance, the a5100 delivers fast AF performance at a mere 0.07 second. Touch AF further aids the camera’s autofocus performance. Simply focus by touching the screen – its 179 wide-area focal plane phase-detection AF points enable ultra-fast AF.
– Shoot incredibly sharp and focused photos every time with supremely fast AF performance with wide coverage and Touch AF.
– Achieve beautiful and lifelike images with the latest-generation 24.3-megapixel Exmor™ APS-C CMOS image sensor and BIONZ X™, ensuring you never miss a detail again.
– Look picture perfect effortlessly with Touch Shutter, Soft Skin Effect and at any angle with the Selfie 180° Flip Monitor.
– Capture expressive Full HD footage in high bit-rate XAVC S format, enhanced by extremely accurate focusing and smooth subject tracking with Fast Hybrid AF.
– Experience feature-rich convenience in the world’s smallest interchangeable-lens digital camera. Its built-in flash, zoom lever and compact size with ergonomic grip make for easier shooting wherever you are.
– Enjoy one touch sharing for mobile with Wi-Fi® and NFC™, enabling you to download a multitude of PlayMemories Camera Apps™ with fun and creative features. Edit and share your favourite moments with your loved ones and friends seamlessly.
SPECIFICATIONS (for full specs click here):
DISLAY: 7.5cm (3.0-type) wide type TFT (Adjustable angle Up by approx. 180 degrees)
IMAGE SENSOR: APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6 mm), Exmor CMOS sensor
FOCUS SYSTEM: Fast Hybrid AF(phase-detection AF/contrast-detection AF) *4
“Exmor” CMOS sensor | 179 points (phase-detection AF)/ 25 points (contrast-detection AF) | EV-1 to EV20 (ISO100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)
Lens Compatibility: Sony E-mount lenses
Camera Type: Interchangeable lens digital camera with built-in flash
Effective no. of Pixels: Approx. 24.3 megapixels
IMAGE Recording Format: JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver.2.3, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format)
MOVIE Recording Format: XAVC S, AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compliant, MP4
OTHERS: Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, Built-in stereo microphone, Mass-storage, MTP, PC remote | HDMI micro connector (Type-D), BRAVIA Sync (Control for HDMI), PhotoTV HD, 4K Still Image PB
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: PHP 34,999 SRP (HDR-AS100VR | Available: Now available in Sony concept stores/kiosks.
Disclosure: Sony – A5100 –Info / Video / Logo / Images / Pictures have a respective copyright. We used it for demonstration purpose only.
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.