How to install PdaNet ADB Driver on Android Devices using Windows OS Platform
by: Revengsky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a rjdreyes – jcyberinux.com)
What is ADB Driver? Why do we need ADB Driver? ADB (Android Debug Bridge) Driver is a tool/software intended to communicate on Android Devices via another connected devices such as computer (PC – Windows OS Platform), and run specific command line/scripts to modify or enhance their devices.
For Official Download of PdaNet+ for Android – June Fabrics – click here.
PC / Laptop / Computer
Working USB Cable Connector for your Android Device
Check Enable the USB Debugging
Go to Settings – Developer Options – and then check the USB Debugging
How to install PdaNet ADB Driver / Software:
1. Download the installer afterwards Double-click the installer.
(Note: If Security Warning shows, just click Run.)
2. PdaNet Setup Prompt shows, click Next.
3. Read about Software License Agreement, then click I accept the agreement and then click Next.
4. PdaNet System Requirements, must have: 1.) Android Device 2.)Windows Platform: XP/7/8/Vista. Click Next, if you meet the system requirements.
5. Creating a Start Menu Folder, click Browse to choose location/folder name or click Next for default.
6. Installation is on process please wait for a moment.
(Note: USB Driver found, if there is an existing Android USB driver, click Yes, if you may wish to reinstall if it has problems or you encountered problems on it or else, click No, to keep the previous driver.)
7. Click specified phone manufacturer, but if you uncertain about the device manufacturer or not listed on the options, then click Others.
(Note: If Windows Security shows, just click Install the driver software anyway.)
8. Earlier I mention about the Enable USB Debugging (it will be use for the process of installation), check your phone if connected on the USB slot, if problem persist try to unplug and replug the USB cable connector or change the USB cable.
If the New Hardawre Wizard prompt, choose Install the software automatically then click Next.
9. Finalized of installation just wait for a moment, then after it finish, at the Installation Succeeded prompt, uncheck Connect PdaNet after installation and Display Incoming SMS on computer, and then click Finish.
Cheers! We hope this tip helps you out! 😀
(Note: Tested on Samsung Galaxy SII, Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V, and Sony Xperia Sola, Ainol NOVO7 Legend, it may work also on other Sony Xperia and Android Smartphones/Tablets, but still I’m not sure about it. Just see for yourself, if you own one.)
(Disclosure: Sony(Sony Xperia Sola, Neo V), Samsung(Galaxy S2), Ainol NOVO7 Legend and Android OS, Root with Restore by Bin4ry, Applications Logo/Images/Pictures has a respective copyright. I used it for demonstration purpose only.)
Related Links / Articles / Entries / References / Sources:
PdaNet+ for Android – June Fabrics – Download – Official Site