Greenest Smartphone Manufacturers (featuring Sony, Samsung, Apple, Nokia, LG and Lenovo)
Here are the lists of greener electronics – featuring Smartphone Manufacturers (with no particular order).
1. Sony – the company is one of the most environmental friendly products, using recycled plastics and phased out the used of PVC. They also reach a score well for most energy efficient.
3. Apple – some of the most energy efficient, first to produce PVC and BFR free products.
4. Nokia – recently using Recycled Plastics in their manufacture.
5. LG – the manufacturer has a buyback phone system for obsolete devices.
6. Lenovo – aims to establish new targets to reduce its GHG emissions
(Disclosure: All Smartphones/Info/Logo/Images/Video/Pictures stated above has a respective copyright. I used it for demonstration purpose only.)
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.
Related Links / Articles / Entries / References / Sources:
Greenpeace – Guide to Greener Electronics – Official Site