How to Install and Use PdaNet on Android Smartphones to share internet access to PC / Notebook / Netbook.
By: Revengsky Joseph D. Reyes (rjdreyes – jcyberinux.com)
(Note: This walkthrough is tested on various Android Smartphones, used this tutorial on your own risk, I’m not held responsible for any loss or damage it will do. This works without root’s access or hacking phone’s firmware and it works on all Android Smartphones)
Why used PdaNet? Simple, In just one touch of it, you can share the internet access of your Android Phone to any PC / Notebook / Netbook. Has functionality of USB Tether Mode, Bluetooth DUN Mode, and you can turn it as Wifi Hotspot Mode. Best of all it’s FREE.
PC / Laptop / Netbook /Notebook
*Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Android Smartphone
*Disable any AntiVirus Software Installed on your system, as noted, for some reasons; it blocks the operation on rooting.
*Unplug any USB Devices except and only Android Smartphone can be plug-in on the USB slot during installation process. (for secure results)
2. Connect an Android Smartphone on your PC/Netbook by using your microUSB.
3. Install PdaNet, then the Installation Wizard appears, click Next.
4. At License Agreement, click I accept the agreement after you read it, then click Next.
5. An Information stating the minimum requirements for the PdaNet. If you think you got the specified requirements then click Next.
6. Select a Start Menu folder, click Next for default.
7. If there’s an existing Android USB Drivers is found, just reinstall it, click Yes.
8. At Phone Selection, if your Android Phone is not on the list, then click Others, and then click Next.
Wait until finish installation of the Drivers.
9. At your Android Smartphone, just enable Wifi connection (make sure you got an internet connection of your Android Smartphone), then touch the Wifi Hotspot Mode on PdaNet. 😀
I hope this helps you out. Cheers! 😀
Related Entries / References / Links / Articles / Sources:
How to Install APK files that are Non-Android Market/Google Play Apps on Android Smartphones by Jcyberinux