How to add or insert and setup Google Analytics Tracking ID in your Blogger Website
(Note : By doing this, I expected you have an internet connection and your own blogger account)
*SIGN IN FIRST ON YOUR GOOGLE ANALYTICS USING YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT
1. Click Admin at upper right of the Analytics dashboard.
2. In the Administration – Account area, click the drop down menu and then click Create new account.
3. It will ask you what would like to track, click Website.
4. Setting up your account (Account Name, Website Name, Web Site URL, Reporting Time Zone).
5. After all the setup is complete, click Get Tracking ID and then read the terms of conditions/agreement. Then click I Accept.
6. After the successful application, copy the Tracking ID.
*GO TO YOUR BLOGGER ACCOUNT DASHBOARD
1. At your Blogger Account Dashboard, select the website or blog you need to put the tracking id. Click Settings, and then click Other.
From the Google Analytics Section (Analytics Web Property ID), paste the Tracking ID.
2. Save the Settings, the Google Analytics data will begin to feed within few hours or 24 hours.
That’s it. Hopefully this helps you out 🙂
(Disclosure: Blogger, Blogger Template, Google Analytics /Info/Logo/Images/Pictures have a respective copyright. We used it for demonstration purpose only.)
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.
Related Links / Articles / Entries / References / Sources:
Blogger – Official Site