Huawei’s wearable device – Talkband B1 unveiled at MWC 2014 that lets you talk while keeping track of your active life. It connects your wrist to your smartphone so you can stay updated with all of the information you need about your daily life with just a quick glance.
– A water resistant and dust proof wearable device.
– Outstanding power if use as a standard smartwatch (impressive battery performance can last for up to 6 days with only a 2-hour charge.)
– Sleek design
– 1.4″ Film OLED Technology (Extremely thin and light, only 0.3 mm wide while weighing only 1 gram)
– Fitness Tracker and Sleep Aid a great partner to your smartphone (compatible via Android OS / iOS)
– Can be used as a Bluetooth headset (with NFC fast pairing), so you’re able to take calls with its featured dual-mic noise reduction via 7 hours of talk time.
Talkband B1 Specifications:
Screen: Futaba 1.4 inch OLED
Button: Power on/off | Sports state | Pick up call
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 | NFC | USB | Charging contactor
Battery: 93mAh (earphone) | Working time: 6 days (depends on wireless call time) | Standby time: >30days (BT connection off) | Charge time: <2h
Size: Height: 200mm (Adjustable) | Width: 17mm | Depth: 10.5mm
Weight: 15g (earphone), 20g(band)
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: Talkband B1 price range at €99 Euros (or estimated/converted Php 6,134.48 as of April 10, 2014) and will be available in other countries in Q2, 2014.
(Disclosure: Huawei TalkBand B1 Info / Video / Logo / Images / Pictures have a respective copyright. We used it for demonstration purpose only.)
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.
Related Links / Articles / Entries / References / Sources:
Huawei – MWC 2014 – TALKBAND B1 – Official Site