Huawei wrap-up LTE-enabled Smartphone featuring the Ascend G6 4G has sporting specs of 4.5-inch qHD (960×540 pixel resolution) Display screen, Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 quad-core 1.2GHz CPU, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal storage (expandable via micro SD card up to 32GB), 5-megapixel front-facing camera and 8-megapixel AF BSI f/2.0 camera.
Hmm…Look like Huawei Ascend P6 to me, do you agree?
Features of Huawei Ascend G6 4G
– Its unbelievably slim 7.85 mm profile, stylish shape and elegantly curved edges.
– Premium material and precise finishing to the ultra-slim bezel, and DTS speaker.
– 88° Wide-Angle Front Camera (88° Wide Angle / 22 mm Focal Length | 5 Megapixel Image Sensor | 1.4 μm Large Pixel | 4P Lens | F2.4 Large Aperture | Blue Glass Infrared Filter).
– 8 MP BSI Auto Focus Rear Camera (5P Lens | F2.0 Large Aperture | Blue Glass Infrared Filter | Integrated Camera Flash).
– Selfie Preview Window | 10-Level Auto Face Enhancement | Sound & Shot | Voice Activated Shooting | Panorama Shooting | Burst Shooting
– Simple UI by Emotion UI 2.0
– Phone Manager (Phone Accelerator | Storage Cleaner | Harassment Filter | Power Saving | Permission Manager | Networked Apps | Notification Manager | Startup Manager)
– Choose from elegant black with a light-grey or rose-gold edge, or smart white with a pink or champagne edge.
Huawei Ascend G6 4G Full Specs:
OS: Android 4.3 – Jelly Bean
DISPLAY: 4.5″ qHD IPS Display, Capacitive touchscreen, 960 x 540 pixels, (245 PPI), 16M colors, Multitouch, EMUI 2.0 Lite
LTE 800/1700/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz (Depends on the countries and regions)
WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz (Depends on the countries and regions)
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
CHIPSET | CPU: Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400 | 1.2 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A7
GPU: Adreno 305
MEMORY: 1GB RAM
STORAGE: 8GB ROM (Internal Storage) | Expandable MicroSD card slot (up to 32GB)
CAMERA: Rear – 8 MP AF BSI F2.0, with LED Flash, Geo-tagging, Face detection, Panorama, Touch focus | Front – 5 Megapixels
AUDIO – Audio encoding: MP3, MIDI, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+ | Audio file formats: MP3, MP4, 3GP, OGG, AMR, AAC, WAV, MIDI
VIDEO – Video encoding: H.263, H.264, MPEG-4 | Video file formats: 3GP, MP4
DTS sound enhancement | External Loudspeaker | Video and Audio Recording | Video Player | Music Player | Stereo FM radio
CONNECTIVITY: Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n with Wi-Fi hotspot | Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP | MicroUSB (High Speed USB) v2.0 | 3.5mm earphone jack in
GPS: A-GPS support
SENSORS: Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
BATTERY: Lithium-ion 2000mAh | Charging time:3 hours
DIMENSIONS | WEIGHT: 131.2 x 65.3 x 7.85 mm | 115 g（with battery
COLORS: Black, White
IN THE PACKAGE: Phone (with built-in battery) x 1, Charge Adapter x 1, USB Cable x 1, Headset×1, Safety Information x 1, Quick Start Guide x 1
Estimated Price: €249 Euros (Php 15,312.53 converted as of March 28, 2014) | Expected Availability/Release on April 2014. Availability and actual price in the Philippines not yet disclosed.
(Disclosure: Huawei Ascend G6 4G, Emotion UI, Android, Apps Info / Logo / Images / Pictures has a respective copyright. We used it for demonstration purpose only.)
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.
Related Links / Articles / Entries / References / Sources:
Huawei – Official Site
Huawei Ascend P6 – At 6.18 mm, World’s slimmest Smartphone