HTC Desire Eye key features and to be expected on the phone:
– Sporting market-leading 13MP front and rear cameras for detailed image quality that allows you to zoom, crop and print without compromise. BSI sensors capture crisp photos, even in low-light conditions, and intelligent dual-LED flash on both cameras provides flattering, natural tones when ambient light levels drop further.
– Featuring HTC’s new EYE Experience and Zoe, with a Qualcomm® Snapdragon 801 processor and high-speed 4G connectivity, editing and sharing your best shots will also be smooth and effortless.
– The HTC EYE Experience’s face tracking keeps you perfectly framed at all times. Taking video chat and conference calls to a new level of quality and performance.
– The new Split Capture function. Combining simultaneous photos and videos taken on the front and back cameras into one split-screen image or video, this creates a new selfie experience, allowing you to document your journey and your reaction without relying on thumbnail views.
– Crop-Me-In places you at the heart of the action by cropping you from the image or video taken with the front-facing camera and positioning it within the scene captured by the main camera, opening the door to more extreme, exciting selfies and videos.
– Voice Selfie removes the need for awkward hand contortions by enabling you to trigger the shutter release with a simple command. Simply “say cheese” as soon as you’ve struck the perfect pose or trigger the video recording with “action” or “rolling” commands.
SPECIFICATIONS/FEATURES of HTC Desire Eye:
OS: Android 4.4.2, KitKat
DISPLAY: 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), capacitive touchscreen, 1080p, 424 ppi, 16M colors, HTC Sense UI ver. 6, Multitouch
CPU/CHIPSET: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 | Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400
GPU: Adreno 330
RAM: 2GB | INTERNAL STORAGE: 16GB (MicroSD slot supports up to 128GB)
SIM: Nano-SIM | NETWORK: 2G/2.5G – GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz | 3G – WCDMA: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 – Asia | TD-SCDMA 1900 / 2100 – Asia | HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 – EMEA | HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 – AT&T | 4G – LTE: EMEA: 800/900/1800/2600 MHz | Asia: 700/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz | AT&T: 700/850/1700/1900/2100 MHz
CONNECTIVITY: 3.5 mm stereo audio jack | NFC | Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX enabled | Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n | Wi-Fi Direct | Wi-Fi Hotspot | DLNA | micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port
GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS
SPEAKER / AUDIO / MIC: Front facing speakers, Dual-microphones
MULTIMEDIA: Video/Music Recorder and Player
CAMERAS: 13 MP Rear and Front camera, Autofocus, Dual-LED flash, HDR, [email protected] of recording video
EXTERNAL BUTTONS: On/Off/Sleep/Wake, Volume Keys (Up/Down)
SENSORS: Accelerometer | Proximity sensor | Gyro sensor | Compass
BATTERY: Non-removable rechargeable Li-polymer 2,400 mAh
DIMENSIONS: 151.7 x 73.8 x 8.5 mm
WEIGHT: 154 g
COLOR FINISH: White with Red, Blue with Light Blue
OTHERS: IPX7 certified – dust proof and water resistant up to 1 meter within 30 minutes
Release / Availability / Price: The HTC Desire EYE will be available through mobile operators and major retailers across EMEA, Asia and the US starting in October. Price – TBA.
Disclosure: HTC Desire Eye, Android, Apps Info / Logo / Images / Pictures have a respective copyright. We used it for demonstration purpose only.
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.