How to Use Noise Ninja – Noise Reduction Plug-in for Photoshop
by: Revengsky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a – rjdreyes – jcyberinux.com)
Noise Ninja is the most effective and productive solution for removing noise and grain from digital photographs and scanned film images. It is a must-have tool for anyone shooting in low-light or fast-action situations — including news, sports, wedding, and event coverage — where high ISO photography is required and the resulting noise compromises the image. – PictureCode
Here’s the Step/Instruction on How to use Noise Ninja to reduce noise and grain:
1. Download and Install Noise Ninja (Choose an Installer for 32 bit, 64bit or Mac User). Note: There’s an example instructions on how to install Noise Ninja in the download page.
2. For installation, close first you’re Photoshop. Then double-click the download file Noise-Ninja. Then click Accept after you read the License Agreement.
3. Next is the Destination Folder, click Browse, and then navigate to the Adobe Photoshop Plugins. Usually, the path just like this: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop CS\Plug-Ins
Then click OK afterwards the selection. Then click Install. Wait until it finish.
(Note: Be sure you purchase the product so that you can fully use its functionality, you will need the username and the keycode of the product.)
4. Open you’re Photoshop. Then open an Image/Photo.
Then click Filter then navigate to PictureCode then Noise Ninja.
5. Click Noise Ninja, then navigate to Install or view license then click it.
Enter the following username and the key code, then click Install. Then it will prompt that you successfully installed the product license, from there, you can now fully use the product.
6. Here’s the actual usage of the product, from here, you can see the noise and grain of the picture.
After application of noise reduction, by clicking Profile Image, it reduces the Noise of the picture. There are other applications of this product, try to explore them, you can also used other tools such as adding noise on the certain picture or image.
(Note: PictureCode – Noise Ninja and Adobe Photoshop Logo/Images/Pictures has a respective copyright. I used it for demonstration purpose only.)
Related Links / Articles / Entries / References / Sources:
Noise Ninja – Noise Reduction Plug-in for Photoshop by Jcyberinux
Adobe Photoshop Official Site
PictureCode – Noise Ninja – Official Site
Download PictureCode – Noise Ninja – Official Site
Adobe Photoshop Batch Mode Automate Image Processing by Jcyberinux