How to Install / Setup HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool
by: Revengsky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a rjdreyes)
Setting up a HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool on Windows is easy. Installation proceeds.
1. Download HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool, go to folder where you download it, extract HPUSBFORMAT.zip, run SP27608.exe (Double click the file to run).
2. InstallShield Wizard appears, click Next.
3. License Agreement, click I accept the terms in the license agreement. Installations will proceed.
4. Welcome Installation. click Next.
5. Click Yes, End-User License Agreement to proceed installation.
6. Choose Destination Location, C:\DriveKey is the default. click Next. Then installation begin.
7. Setup has complete.
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool, Installed on both Start Program and Desktop.
Note : On Creating a DOS Startup disk, it depends on the version of your BIOS, some results may vary. Meaning, it may not boot or boot.
Related References / Entries :
HP Drive Key Boot Utility on HP Official Website
Download HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool used by Jcyberinux
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool – A USB Format Tool by Jcyberinux
How to Create Bootable USB for Windows 98 AND DOS by Jcyberinux