How to Install Karen’s Power Tools – Replicator – A Free Backup Files and Folder Software
by: Revengksky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a rjdreyes – jcyberinux.com)
I came across to the web to find a free backup tools for Windows, luckily on searching, I find Karen’s Power Tools – Replicator.
A Free Backup Software Solution for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, it is small (only 2MB) but yet power package features, easy to use applications, good to interface.
Here’s the steps / instructions on how to install Karen’s Power Tools – Replicator on Windows :
1. Download Karen’s Power Tools – Replicator for Windows on Official Site. Run the installer afterwards.
2. Sometimes Security Warning alerts unknown software, so ignore it (Do you want to run the file?), click Run.
3. Welcome Setup appears, just click Next.
4. License Agreement appears, click I Agree afterwards you read the agreement.
5. You may choose to Make programs available to this user only(Your windows user account only) or Make programs available to All User. Then, click Next.
6. Choose Install Location (Installation path were you to put the program). Then, click Next.
7. Choose Start Menu Folder (Program Application Folder name), Then click Install.
8. Installation begins and kindly wait, afterwards Installation is complete. Then, click Next.
9. Installation is complete, click Close. (Note: If you want to launch the program, just leave the check, Run Karen’s Replicator)
Run the program, and you can start to backup your files.
I hope it helps you out 🙂
The good thing is 100% Freeware Software! So try it now! 🙂