How to Recover Deleted Files on the Hard disk drive, Solid state drive, USB flash, or other storage media?
by: Revengsky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a rjdreyes)
Recently, my computer crashed and may Hard disk drive is failing. So I need to backup the files and replace it immediately. But when I try to recover some files, it cannot be detected or cannot be recovered.
Luckily, I found FinalData Enterprise, which I need to recover most of my files, and even deleted files are still can be recovered by using this data recovery software.
Here’s steps / instructions on how to install FinalData to recover deleted files :
1. Download and Extract FinalData Enterprise. After the extraction, run the installer Setup.exe.
2. After that, Welcome dialog box appears, click Next.
3. Software License Agreement, click Yes, after you read the agreement.
4. Choose Destination Location, Browse or just leave as is (default location). Click Next.
5. Caution! Message appears. Alerting you if you installed FinalData on this drive, it could override deleted files. (Just make sure not to select the drive you’re trying to recover.) Click Yes.
6. Select Program Folder, the default setup suggested by Windows on the Program Folders, just leave as is. Click Next. (You may either select other path, its up to you.)
7. Installation begins.
Then after the installation is finished. (It will ask you, if you want to install File Delete Manager, I didn’t install it, so I click No since the important is FinalData itself).
8. After that, if you want to launch FinalData just check the box and click Finish.
I hope I able to help up you out ! 🙂
Note : Depends on the Version of the FinalData you will get, but to see it for yourself, try to download Demo Version of FinalData Enterprise.
Related Entries / References :
FinalData Enterprise – The Total Data Recovery Software by Jcyberinux
How to used FinalData to recover deleted files by Jcyberinux
Data Recovery – Wikipedia
FinalData – Official Site
FinalData Demo Download – Official Site