HOW TO INSTALL AND USE ALCATEL ANDROID MANAGER TO MANAGE ALCATEL ANDROID SMARTPHONES
(by: Revengsky Joseph D. Reyes – a.k.a rjdreyes – jcyberinux.com)
Requirements for ALCATEL ANDROID MANAGER
ALCATEL ANDROID MANAGER (You can download it at their Alcatel One Touch Website)
at least 50% battery charge.
Check if the microUSB cable and Alcatel Smartphone connected firmly.
*NOTE: I’m not held responsible for any loss or damage or any improper used of this tutorial.
1. Go to the Official Site – Alcatel One Touch Download Support (click here). Find the appropriate Model of your Alcatel Phone/Smartphone Device. Then from there, Download the Alcatel Android Manager.
2. After the download, Double-click the Installer to start the installation.
3. Android Manager Installer Launches, click Install Alcatel Android Manager.
4. Then the Drivers Installation begins.
After that, Alcatel Android Manager Software Installation Wizard, just click Next.
5. License Agreement appears, Read it, then after that, click I accept the agreement then click Next.
6. Choose Installation Type, Typical – Automatically Do all the Installation settings for you (Recommended if you don’t wish to customize it or if you don’t know custom installation). Then Custom (I choose this one, so that I can choose the installation path and files needed to install).
7. I select Custom, and then choose Destination Location or (Installation path), I set the Language on English, and you can browse to select your appropriate Installation path. Click Next afterwards.
8. Installation begins. Wait until it finishes the installation (Click Finish). Connect the Alcatel Android Smartphone Device using microUSB cable to the USB slot of your Laptop/PC.
9. Turn off the USB storage (used Drop Down Options on the Handset, Slide it down to see it).
Before we launch the Alcatel Android Manager, first, we have to set and enable the Alcatel Smartphone Device to USB Debugging and Android Manager Agent mode. To do that, at the Application Menus, choose Settings, then choose Applications, then Development, from there, enable USB Debugging.
10. Then go back to the Application Menus, choose Android Manager Agent. Then at USB Connection, Start Android Manager Agent click OK. Then afterwards, a message that the device is connected to Android Manager.
Note: Do not Exit the Android Manager Agent or else it will close your connection to Android Manager.
11. Launch the ALCATEL Android Manager PC Suite on your PC/NETBOOK/NOTEBOOK.
Note: There is a Notification Prompt, just click OK. (It gives you an instructions on How to Connect with Android Manager)
On your Android Manager, you can see the Information, Photos, Videos and Music of your ALCATEL Android Handset.
Sync / Enable AutoSync your Alcatel Android Smartphone to your PC/Netbook.
And Backup and Restore Data of your Alcatel Smartphone (Contacts, Videos, Photos, Calendar, etc..)
I hope this helps you out! Cheers!
Related Entries / References :