How to Disable Administrator Account in Windows XP Pro
by: Revengsky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a. Rjdreyes – jcyberinux)
1. Click Start then click Run.
2. At Run. Type control userpasswords2. Then press Enter or click OK.
3. At User Accounts. Click to Advanced Tab.
4. At Advanced Tab, go to Advanced user management, click Advanced.
5. It will show the Local Users and Groups. Right-click to Administrator, then click to Properties.
(Note : You can also access Local Users and Groups, click Start > Settings > Control Panel, then click to Administrative Tools, click Computer Management, then click to Local Users and Groups)
6. Administrator Properties appears, at General Tab, click the checkbox on Account is disabled. (Make sure the box is check) Then click Apply and afterwards click OK.
How to Enable/Unhide the Administrator Account? Simple. You can reverse the process of this tutorial. 🙂
Try to explore its usages, then comment here if you found one interesting to share.
That’s all! I hope this guide and tips helps you out! Cheers! 😀
(Note: Microsoft(Windows XP and 7 OS) Logo/Images/Pictures has a respective copyright. I used it for demonstration purpose only.)
Related Entries / Links / Sources / Articles / Sources:
How to Enable/Unhide Administrator Account in Windows XP Pro Logon