Decided to put a website icon or favicon on your Blogger? Got a lot of questions regarding this and it’s easy to create and add on your Blogger.
(Note: By doing this, I expected you have an internet connection and your own Blogger account)
1. Used a Graphic editing tools, like Photoshop or alike. There are tons of free graphic editing tools around the web, so google it.
2. Create a standard size (16×16, 32×32, 48×48, 64×64 pixels). After you create your desired favicon, you can save as jpg or jpeg format ass long as it’s less than 100KB.
3. Login to your Blogger Account, to your Dashboard, and then click Layout.
4. From the upper left side, you will Favicon section then click Edit.
5. From the Configure Favicon, upload custom favicon that you created. Then click Save.
That’s it. Hopefully this helps you out 🙂
(Disclosure: Blogger, Blogger Template, Scripts/Info/Logo/Images/Pictures have a respective copyright. We used it for demonstration purpose only.)
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.
Related Links / Articles / Entries / References / Sources:
Blogger – Official Site