How to Apply Unionbank EON Debit Card to used it on Paypal Account
By: Revengsky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a rjdreyes – jcyberinux.com)
2. From the Unionbank Home Page click EON (on the upper part of the Menu Links, and not the EON Cyber Account).
3. From there, hover the link EON Online Application and click it.
4. Then click Apply Now.
5. Read the terms and conditions. After that, click I agree with the terms and conditions stated above.
6. Then fill up the necessary information. Then at the Pickup Branch, I fill up as Mandaluyong City – St. Francis Shangrila, which is more convenient and nearer to my place (yours can be different).
7. After that process, it will give you the necessary requirements for you to have your own EON Unionbank Debit card. (Note: Please check your email and your mobile number, for the reference number. They will give you the reference number when you apply online.)
The basic requirements you have to bring to them:
350 pesos for your first annual fee.
The original and photocopy of one (1) valid photo-bearing ID.
Other valid ID such as Company ID(if you are employed), SSS, TIN, GSIS, Driver’s License, etc…
Optional: Initial Deposit
8. Go and visit the nearest Unionbank Pickup branch were you filled on the Application Form. In order to complete the process and have your own Unionbank EON Debit Card on that day. 😀 That’s it!
(Note: In my preferred branch, I don’t know if other branches have same results, that you can get your debit card, on the same day you apply for it.)