Add a Blogroll Link on Link Manager, Putting links into the sidebar or How to Add or put new Links on WordPress Blog is easy.
by: Revengsky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a. rjdreyes – jcyberinux.com)
Here is the steps / instructions on How to Put or Add New Links on WordPress Blog
(Note : By doing this, I expected you have an internet connection and your own webhost or webserver on your localhost, and also a WordPress Installed)
1. Login to your WordPress Admin. Account, then to you’re dashboard, go to Links.
(Note: Before adding or putting new links, for a convention, organize your links by putting a Link Categories)
click to All Links to see the default Links you have.
2. If you like to organize your Links(which in my opinion is advisable), put a Link Categories.
To put a Link Categories, click Link Categories, then on Add New Link Category, put the following information on, Name, Slug(automated generates a slug name, if you dont put any), Description.
Afterwards you type necessary information, click Add New Link Category. It should be visible after you add it.
3. Then to add new Link, click Add New on Links. Then fill necessary information on : Name, Web Address, Description, then at Categories, click or select on the checkbox, the appropriate category on your new link. At Target choose or click on _blank to create new tab whenever a visitor clicks on your links.
I didn’t bother to add other properties, so kindly explorer it, if you want to add images or relationship to your links.
4. After you completed and fill all necessary information, click Add Link.
(Note: if you want your link not yet to be seen or invisible just click the checkbox Keep this link private or in vice versa, if you want your link to be seen or visible by your visitors just leave it uncheck.)
5. Check on your Links List if its successfully added. Also check it on your WordPress Blog, if it’s functioning and visible.
Hopefully this helps you out 🙂