How to categorize Blogger Posts or put Categories List on your Blogger Page by using Labels
(Note : By doing this, I expected you have an internet connection and your own blogger account)
1. Login to your Blogger Account, to your Dashboard, and then click Layout.
2. From the right side (side bar) click Add a Gadget.
3. From there choose, Labels.
4. Configure Labels, such as Title, to make it look like category or categories list (choose Selected Labels), Sorting (it’s up to you but much more presentable if your choose Alphabetically), Display by List (it’s up to you if you want to show number of posts per label).
5. At the selected labels click edit. Then choose from the list you want to show on your Blogger Page. After you finalized your selection click Save.
That’s it. Hopefully this helps you out 🙂
(Disclosure: Blogger, Blogger Template, Scripts/Info/Logo/Images/Pictures have a respective copyright. We used it for demonstration purpose only.)
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.
Related Links / Articles / Entries / References / Sources:
Blogger – Official Site