How to Access Globe Broadband Prolink H6300G Advance Settings using Administration Username and Password.
by: Revengsky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a – rjdreyes – jcyberinux.com)
If you really need to customized the settings of your Globe Broadband or other Broadband in which, currently connected to Prolink H6300G ADSL Router/Modem, and you need to access the Advance Settings and Features of it.
No worries, there are walkthroughs in every concern.
1. First is to open you web browser such as Firefox, IE, Google Chrome, etc…
2. At the url, type http://192.168.254.254/ (in case you don’t change it. :D)
Go to Advance Settings such as (Interface Setup – Wireless), you cannot got any further, it needs a username and password.
To access it, type the Username : user and Password : user, on other cases such as Wireless Setup, you can try Username : Admin, and the Password : Admin.
Using Globe Broadband Prolink H6300G ADSL
3. On such cases, if you’re using Globe Broadband, you need a special access thru more Administration Settings, on the web browser url, type : http://192.168.254.254/globe (in case you don’t change it. :D).
4. Then from the Advance Setups, if you still don’t know the Username and Password, try this instead:
5. Now you in full control of the administration advance settings.
P.S. Technical Support won’t know or give you this information. Their Technical Sub-Contractors will give you this sort of information, when they inspect at your house or office.
6. If you mess up on the settings, you can try to reboot or reset to the factor default by pressing the Reset button (5 secs duration). Then encode the settings of your Router/Modem.
That’s it, i hope this solve your concerns!