How to boot on Recovery Mode for Samsung Galaxy SII SGH-I777 AT&T (Attain)
There are couples of reasons why you need to boot to recovery mode for your Samsung Galaxy SII SGH-I777 AT&T (Attain).
However, without proper knowledge, it may lead you to wrong boot up or in case, you may also accidentally brick your phone. Anyway, going to Recovery mode is easy and not as hard as you think it might brick your phone.
To boot Recovery Mode for Galaxy SII AT&T SGH-I777, you need to press the following button/key.
(Note: Tested on Galaxy SII AT&T SGH-I777, it may work also on other Galaxy Smartphones, but still I’m not sure about it. Just see for yourself, if you own one. I’m not held responsible for any misuse or loss of the said instructions.)
1. Turn off your device.
2. Press and hold both volume keys. While holding them, then press the power button for at least 4 seconds.
3. Wait until the screen comes on, then release the power button, but still continue holding the volume keys until you are in recovery mode.
Note: Using volume keys as navigation and power button key as select.
Another alternative: using Windows OS – CMD (Command Prompt)
2. Enable USB Debugging on your device and plug it into your computer via USB cable. (How to do that: go to Settings – Developer Options – USB Debugging must be check)
3. Open CMD (Command Prompt) in Windows. (How to do that: Click Start – Run – type CMD or Hold windows key plus press R in the keyboard, then at Run prompt type cmd. and then press Enter.
4. From the command prompt, type: adb reboot recovery
Another alternative: using Android App – (For root users only)
You may download the following Android App in the Google Play Store (just choose one and see want suits your needs):
We hope this tip helps you out! And kindly drop a comment. 😀
(Disclosure: Samsung (Samsung Galaxy SII AT&T) and Android OS, Samsung UI Logo/Images/Pictures has a respective copyright. We used it for demonstration purpose only.)
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.
Related Links / Articles / Entries / References / Sources:
Samsung Galaxy SII AT&T Gallery Images, Features, Specifications by Jcyberinux
Taking Screenshot on Galaxy SII AT&T (SGH-I777 or Attain) by Jcyberinux