How to extract embedded images from Microsoft Word Document, Excel Spreadsheet or PowerPoint Presentation Files.
When you need to extract an embedded images from your MS Word Document, here at Jcyberinux.com, will give you a tips/guides on how you able to extract those images from your Ms Word (whether how important that is) as easy without any hassle.
SOLUTION 1: USING MICROSOFT OFFICE PICTURE MANAGER TO EXTRACT EMBEDDED IMAGES FROM MS WORD, EXCEL OR POWERPOINT DOCUMENT
If you are using Microsoft Office Suite 2003, 2007 or 2010, then luckily, you have Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
1. Open your Microsoft Office Picture Manager. (All Programs – Microsoft Office – Microsoft Office Tools – Microsoft Office Picture Manager)
2. Open your MS Word, Excel or PowerPoint File that you need to extract the embedded images on it. Right-click the image then click Copy.
3. Go back to Microsoft Office Picture Manager, and then paste it on the folder/directory you desired. (Note: You can add the folder of your choice by clicking Add Picture Shortcut, and then browse to your folder you want to save the embedded images.)
You can also rename it afterwards you paste/save the image.
SOLUTION 2: SAVING YOUR MS WORD, EXCEL OR POWERPOINT TO WEB PAGE IN ORDER TO EXTRACT THE EMBEDDED IMAGES.
1. Open the File (Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint) which contains the embedded images, then click File Menu then click Save As. (You can also used shortcut keys to show the Save As dialog prompt by pressing F12 Key.)
2. In the Save as type drop down box, choose Web Page and then click Save.
3. From the save folder of the Web page (placed in the folder named <DocumentName>_files), you will able to see the extracted images.
Feel free to comment here if you found one interesting to share or your own experience. That’s all! I hope this guide and tips helps you out! Cheers! 😀
(Note: Microsoft (Windows and MS OfficeSuite) Logo/Images/Pictures has a respective copyright. I used it for demonstration purpose only.)