How to Fix Error Message Pump Motor Stalled in HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-One Printer
by: Revengsky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a rjdreyes – jcyberinux.com)
1. Press Power ON Button to turn on the unit.
2. When the unit is already on and you see the Error Message : Pump Motor Stalled Press Ok. Turn off the unit, by unplugging the power cord on the rear part of the unit.
3. Wait for at least 15 seconds. Plug the power cord on the rear part of the unit then Press the Power ON Button to turn on the unit.
4. If still there’s an error occurs, press (*) and the (#) button key at the same time, then at the small monitor, it will ask for the combo key. Press 1-2-3 number button keys.
5. Using Arrow Button Keys, go to System Configuration Menu then press OK button to enter the menu, go to Hardware Failure Status, press OK button to enter setup. Then Press OK button to clear it, and afterwards Press Cancel button to Continue (X Button).
6. At same Menu, go to Ink Initialization Status, Press OK button to set it, then Press OK button to clear it. Then afterwards Press Cancel button or X button to continue.
7. Then press Cancel button or X button, in order to get on the Main Menu. Go towards Resets Menu then Press OK button, then from there navigate to Semi-Full Reset then Press OK button.
8. It will shutdown your unit, in case nothing happen press OK button again then wait until the unit turn off. Wait for at least 40-50 secs.
9. Power on the unit. Then set necessary information.
And that’s all. 😀 i hope this helps you out!
P.S. check inside of unit, it might have any scrap papers or tiny piece of papers inside of it. Try to clean it also. Try also to disconnect and connect the INK cartridges. 😀
Related Entries / Links / References :
For diagnostics : HP Diagnostic Tools to Find and Fix Common HP Printer Problems