How to Embed Web Photo and Video Albums using Picasa Slideshow to any Blog or Website
by: Revengsky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a rjdreyes – jcyberinux.com)
By using Picasa Web Albums you can upload multiple photos or videos then share the created albums to your families or friends.
This simple steps helps you to embed web photo album slideshow using Picasa Web Albums:
2. Used your Google or Gmail account on Picasa Web Albums (using your username and password).
3. At Picasa Web Albums, click on Upload.
Then create an Album name.
Add Photos or Videos.
Edit it or put a caption, Delete some photos or videos you don’t need.
You can still add more photos or videos on the Album.
If everything is complete on your Album, then click OK to continue on creation of the Album.
4. Your Web Album is finally created, and now you need to share it publicly. If someone your friends or families visited your blog or website, they will see the Web Albums. To do that, go to right side bar, you will see the option Edit then click it.
5. From there, go to Visibility, it’s your choice whether you want to share it limited, public or keep it as private.
But in order to view it publicly on your website, choose Public on the Web then click Save changes.
(Note: Unless there’s nothing should be kept private, in any of the photos or videos on the albums, then it’s ok to be viewed as public.)
6. At right side bar, there is an option Link to this Album click it, then it’s up to you if you like paste it as HTML on your Website or Blog or much better by using Embed Slideshow. (Note: used CTRL+C to copy it then CTRL+V to paste it)
If you like to used Embed Slideshow, just click it, then from there, select a slideshow size.
After done in the settings, go to Embed Slideshow textbox, copy and paste it into your blog or website, then click Done.
I hope this helps you out!
Related Entries / Links / References / Articles / Sources:
Picasa Web Albums Official Site
Google / Gmail Sign in and Sign up an account – Official Site