Difference between WordPress 3.2.1 and WordPress 3.3
by: Revengsky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a. rjdreyes – jcyberinux.com)
WordPress 3.3 is now release officially, December 12, 2011. Comes with new Interface, responsiveness, with new featured tools.
A huge leap difference between the WordPress 3.2.1 and WordPress 3.3
– Menus have submenus when you hover on it.
– Easier Uploading (File Type Detection, Drag and Drop Media Uploader, More File Formats)
– More Repesonsiveness of Interface
– Help Tabs for the new featured tools and interface (New Feature Pointers)
– Dashboard Welcome
– Content Tools (Better co-editing, Tumblr Importer, Widget Improvements, Flexible Permalinks, Post Slugs, API, jQuery)
Server requirements for WordPress 3.3
PHP 5.2.4 or greater
MySQL 5.0 or greater
The mod_rewrite Apache module
See yah laters and have fun on blogging to the new release of WordPress 3.3 🙂