Recently, I had an issue regarding to my Yahoo extra email address which I request on my Yahoo email wish list. I got tons of spam and annoying messages everyday. So I decided to remove it and it solves my problem.
(Note: By doing this, I expected you have an internet connection and your own Yahoo email account)
1. Login to your Yahoo (Email) Account, then click the Gear Icon (upper right side), and then click Settings.
2. From the Accounts section, you will see the Extra email address. Click Remove for the following extra email address to be deleted.
3. Prompt message will appear, click Remove this email address.
4. Another prompt message will appear, you really want to remove this email address. Confirm Yes, Remove to delete the extra email address.
5. You have successfully remove the extra email address, from the option below, may can create another extra email address by clicking Choose a New one, or perhaps you still undecided or maybe next time, click Done.
That’s it. Hopefully this helps you out 🙂
(Disclosure: Yahoo, Yahoo Email Info/Logo/Images/Pictures have a respective copyright. We used it for demonstration purpose only.)
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.
Related Links / Articles / Entries / References / Sources:
Yahoo Mail – Official Site