Regarding Yahoo Identities, maybe you have several of aliases used on different occasion. In here, I will show you how to delete some of them that you won’t entirely use it.
(Note: By doing this, I expected you have an internet connection and your own Yahoo email account)
1. Login to your Yahoo (Email) Account, then click the Gear Icon (upper right side), and then click Account Info.
2. It will prompt you again to sign in and put your yahoo account password.
3. On Account Settings section, click Manage your Yahoo aliases.
4. From there, you can select to delete the Yahoo ID Alias.
5. Confirmation prompt that ask you if you delete this alias, you will no longer be able to use it to mask your Yahoo ID. If you already decided to delete it, click Delete Now.
That’s it. Hopefully this helps you out 🙂
(Disclosure: Yahoo, Yahoo Email Info/Logo/Images/Pictures have a respective copyright. We used it for demonstration purpose only.)
If something in your mind to comment or suggest, please let us know. In our efforts to provide detailed information, there is possibility of inaccurate contents. If you see any mistake or incomplete in our information, please don’t hesitate to tell us. We will fix it immediately as soon as possible.
Related Links / Articles / Entries / References / Sources:
Yahoo Mail – Official Site