How to Change Computer Name, Domain or Workgroup on Windows 7
by: Revengsky Joseph D. Reyes (a.k.a. rjdreyes – jcyberinux.com)
Comparing to Windows XP or Windows 2003 Server, the changing of Computer Name, Domain or Workgroup is easily located. In Windows 7, you have to locate it deeply with its location. 😀
Steps/Instructions How to Change Computer Name, Domain or Workgroup on Windows 7
1. Go and click to Start (Windows Logo), then go and click to Control Panel.
2. Look for the System and Security, go and click it.
3. Look for the System, go and click it.
4. At System, Look for the Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings, then from there click Change Settings.
5.At System Properties, you can change Computer Description, Network ID then Computer Name, Domain or Workgroup.
In order to change the Computer Name, Domain or Workgroup, click the button box name Change…
6. Then from there, you can set your Computer Name or Full computer name then Domain or Workgroup. Afterwards you put the proper information, click Ok.
Note: In order to work the changes, it will ask you to restart your computer. 😀
I hope this guide helps you out. 🙂